29 Ιαν 2011

"Something to begin with ... "

Ok!! I have to admit that after browsing different blogs, beginning of course with the blog my dear friend Athena created a long time ago ( http://lifeisonebigplayground.blogspot.com ) , I decided to create one as well!
The very first day i was not sure how to "name" it..but after a long discussion with my beloved Mitsaki we came up (....or to be honest...) he came up with the name "My Own".

"My Own" ..... "My Own"...."My Own".... "How are we gonna use the blog??" (I kept asking myself and Mitsaki ! ) But the answer was simple .... IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS... ;o)

The main idea is to use it for posting *arts and crafts ideas* and help you with making anything you want! We have many fresh ideas which we want to share with the world! But besides that we might use it for fun and entertainment purposes.!!! Either way it will be an interactive blog!!! ;o)

So fingers crossed... a little pray... :p  and let's start blogging..!!!

Thank you everyone.. wherever you are.. !!
Many kisses

Katerina and Mitsaki. !!!

3 σχόλια:

SXOLIA...